How can we have the developers read through this threads about the weather!

Why can the thunders just go away? Why can’t the development team just fix this issue? We pay a lot of money for this simulator and the development team can’t even fix this issue? Please fix the problem. It has been a year since the release of the simulator, and no fixes. This has been going on since it first release.

I don’t have MSFS installed, but I read about this complaint often.

How common is it to find lightning in Flight Simulator outside of the reasonable conditions for it exist in reality?

All the time. Is very common. Is always like that even when is clear.

Go vote at the thread which already has some 320 votes. Much higher chance this will be addressed than opening a new thread.

Why do that? From what I’ve seen, is useless. This issue have been going on since the game came out. You could have a million votes and they don’t seem to care.

2 Likes

Someone please stop the freaking lightning! - Bugs & Issues / Weather - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

It sounds like this has been going on since release, which is slightly concerning and highly unrealistic.

1 Like

Well, is true.

Well if it is useless why did you then open another (useless) thread?

Don’t let some lightning ruin your gameplay. There’s major weather overhaul planned in the future, so just be patient. I’m fairly sure they know about this already.

1 Like

You know. You’re right. Thanks. You know how to talk to people that are sick and tire on how much money we paid and the developers and doing nothing right since the beginning. Thanks!

Creating duplicate threads on a community forum for the same issue doesn’t benefit the community in getting the genuine issue resolved.

The correct thread to discuss this issue, with the opportunity to vote, has already been mentioned in this thread.

Attacking each other is not helpful nor in line with the standards expected on this forum, outlined in the Code of Conduct.

I am closing this thread, not because the issue isn’t real, but because the thread is a duplicate and doesn’t add benefit. I, too, hope it gets resolved soon.

1 Like