How Complete Are The Premium Deluxe Jets/Airplanes?

Hello, im finding the Asobo A320 is incomplete, as a xplane user has told me while we were flying together (he couldn’t input something into the FMC.

Im looking at picking up the Citation Longitude (I love the cj4) but im looking that sexy $28 Million Jet To Simulate.

My Question is, are ALL these planes complete? Are they all incomplete for the price of 1 DCS/ 2 High Fidelity, 3rd party jets/planes?

Or are we paying 80 dollars for 10 incomplete planes?

Id sooner buy another module for 80 dollars in DCS even though i only have 3 hours in the F18 and still learning the key bindings.

Thats where im at with it.

Thank you for your input with Premium Deluxe.

Moved to #self-service:aircraft-systems

You can expect about the same fidelity from them as you get on the base A320.

So if you’re only buying the package for 1 or 2 planes, it’s very expensive.
If you like all the aircraft/airports from the bundle, it’s great value at 3-4 dollars per item.

1 Like

Well, im looking at the 172 Steam Gauge to have so that i can be familiar with that.

But honestly, i would find the Longitude worth it alone, if the aircraft systems ALL worked.

Im guessing weather radar is not in flight sim yet?

Weather radar is in the base sim planes that have a weather radar, has been since release.

Third party planes that use custom systems don’t have it, because it’s not in the SDK yet (first step with SU10 coming soon).

But like I said in my previous post, you can expect the same level of complexity as you have in the base A320 (so no, not all systems will work).

1 Like

Then you may be interested an an Improvement (Near study level) Mod for the C172 Classic. NOW Available from Just Flight