How do I maintain center line when taking off in the Fiat G 91 SSW Skunkworks?

Hi to all, can someone help me to solve the problem to keep ,at take off ,on the centerline the plane. Fiat G 91 SSW Skunkworks, it drive quicly to the left, I tried different mode, to get it steady,using the keybord command ( 0, enter, 5 on the numeric keypad ) and assigning some switch on my Saitek x 56 throttle, but all this no solve the problem. Do you think I should be modify the fly model, but how?

Thanks
Alberto

Are you trying to use buttons for rudder instead of joystick twist or pedals?

Sorry at which buttons you refer, on the keboard?

Hello @SteamedHoney258!
I have altered your title to reflect what you are seeking assistance with. :+1:

I am trying to understand what you are doing:

For rudder, are you using buttons on a keyboard, or buttons on a joystick, or rudder pedals, or joystick twist?

Sorry, I tried keyboard, and I assigned a button on my throttle Saitek x56, no buttons on a joystick, as I have Thrustmaster Warthog no twist on it, the problem is always the same

I find that all planes have an tendency to veer off from the centerline (mostly to the left). I have a good working joystick (Logitech extreme 3D pro) which I can twist the stick to emulate the rudder and steering on the ground. Even then, it is sometimes difficult to keep on the centerline.
So, you might consider to buy pedals for the rudder or buy a joystick like I have.

I have Cessna Pro pedals and even with them it can be very hard to run straight in many aircraft, even ones that shouldn’t be an issue. Most times I’m happy just to keep the thing on the black stuff!

edit: I actually deleted the G.91 due to the problems with it.

I don’t think you will succeed if you try to use buttons for rudder. You’ll need rudder pedals to control the rudder effectively.

Do you think that the problem should be due to configuration of flight model, but modification on it should be done by SSW teams?