How do you copy and paste screenshots?

I have noticed the late inclusion of ‘screenshots’ in the thread title that makes us early posters look like dummies :joy: :wink:

1 Like

I am truly sorry about that. I’ve been having so many problems with windows11 and MSFT2020 (which I rarely have time for anything else), which I have been told not to discuss here but apparently in 1 or 2 hundred other questions in different forums one at a time. So, I now have these questions broken up because it is apparently too hard to think about more than one subject at a time So after pulling my hair out for 3 or 4 days I came here and forgot to mention everything about copy and paste I don’t know. To be fair in 30 or so years of having a computer I don’t remember using a print screen, and to be fair print screen almost sounds like I am sending it to the printer. Maybe they should have a beginner’s forum here where those of us who rarely use our computers to do anything else but buy on Amazon can discuss what’s up and not feel like we are wasting other’s time because of our inexperience.
Now, I guess I should have read the instructions or rules for using the forum but I would probably have forgotten them anyway. Other than being civil! I mentioned the other parts of the question in another area and haven’t received any help so far. I thought maybe someone might not have read it there and might have had a light come on and maybe lead me in the right direction. I guess it doesn’t work that way here?
I bought MSFT2020 because I have my pilots license and because of health reasons can’t fly, for now, I didn’t know that unlike learning to fly,(I had about 10 hours in a 152 and changed over to a Beechcraft Bonanza V35 ) which was simple compared to buying this game and before using it I already had 3 weeks of problems to straighten out. You see flying a real aircraft is simple, you signup for lessons you follow what the instructor says and you go out to the airplane. You do a checkout you are told what to expect and how to handle it if the instructor doesn’t take the controls. After about 10 hours of these instructor-led flights he or she gets out and you are on your own. If anything is wrong with the airplane you go back in and get the keys for another one.
Now, with MSFT2020 it is not that simple, if you have a problem with the sim there are more reasons than I can count to try and fix them. More often than not the problem is in a setup that was done wrong or not at all. In an airplane, you don’t have to calibrate everything as you do in the sim, and if you did it wrong the time to fly is more than likely a day or two away. then there are the I flew yesterday but today I can’t get any commands to work! If you are flying a real airplane you just get out when it will not start and go in and get the keys for another aircraft. Not here you have most likely 4 or 5 hours before you take it to a forum which will be a day or more until you receive an answer and more than likely than not at least 2 or 3 days until it is solved if then. It’s not because of not trying it is those that want to help that are responding from what they know. Unfortunately, there isn’t any book that says if this happens this is the problem.
I have rarely run into as many kind people as I have here, willing to take time out of their lives to help others. I know as for me, I don’t ask questions to make someone look bad and it should always be looked at like everyone is doing their best to help. Because of this I now know how to get what I want into the forum. I hope some of the other questions that were moved get the same conclusion as I received from this one.

No matter how trivial it may seem never be afraid to ask for advice in this forum, there is always someone around who can help you. Try to be succinct but no one’s going to shout you down for not knowing.
:slightly_smiling_face:

“Try to be succinct” I’m not sure I know how to do that! Most questions are asked because you haven’t found an answer on your own. I worked in the automotive industry and being succinct was as far from what you wanted to know from an owner as you could get. Most problems are not just a simple yes or no. If you were doing your job right you wanted to know everything from what time did it start until what time did it stop and everything in between? The question I asked here wasn’t gone into enough detail so succinctly didn’t work in this case.
Just like being in the automotive industry taught me to tell the whole story my question here taught me I didn’t give enough information. Too little information is worse than too much. Who What When Where and How should be the information needed? It was always something not said that could cost you more time than what was needed to find and fix the problem. There isn’t any answer if you don’t ask

“Try to be succinct” I’m not sure I know how to do that! Most questions are asked because you haven’t found an answer on your own. I worked in the automotive industry and being succinct was as far from what you wanted to know from an owner as you could get. Most problems are not just a simple yes or no. If you were doing your job right you wanted to know everything from what time did it start until what time did it stop and everything in between? The question I asked here wasn’t gone into enough detail so succinctly didn’t work in this case.
Just like being in the automotive industry taught me to tell the whole story my question here taught me I didn’t give enough information. Too little information is worse than too much. Who What When Where and How should be the information needed? It was always something not said that could cost you more time than what was needed to find and fix the problem. There isn’t any answer if you don’t ask

Windows 10 is still superior and recommended if you are a “standard user”.

Personal opinion or fact, you should really say why?

I’m on 11 ‘standard edition’ with great and silky smooth performance, maybe because W11 is more gamer orientated shutting down superfluous services etc. or maybe it’s the better memory optimisation … I do know you couldn’t drag be back to 10 without a lot of kicking and screaming.
However avoid Windows 11 insider builds as they can be a bit hit and miss.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.