How often does the Xbox Marketplace update?

Yes, I am managing not to buy. Holding out for a short medium haul airliner. I am tempted for some of the European airfields, but want to wait for the airliner with a working FMC. It may be a while!

1 Like

I always wonder who buys those airports for such prices and why.
I just donā€™t understand it, but then again I donā€™t have the money to do so in the first place :rofl:

2 Likes

Must admit spent a small fortune on decent looking airports trying to flesh my experience out a little.

3 Likes

So have I, in the hope that we get a decent aircraft to fly between them.

Same here, I think it adds a real feel to it when you land at an airport that is visually accurate. Each airport is different, and the default airports, well they fail to show that difference.

I e found myself majorly invested in this game and Iā€™ve stopped spending money on other games so end up spending in building out the world with the right addons

1 Like

Desperate for third party scenery add ons for NewZealand. I know that Nelson, Queenstown and Milford sound exist and also Auckland features!! We need someone of skill to also do many of the other key features of NZ and put them on Xbox X!!!

1 Like

Same. So far Iā€™ve bought;

5 airports, Gatwick, Manchester, London City, Blackbushe and Diamantina
1 aircraft, MB-339

Aside from that, nothing else. Lots of good airports still around but Iā€™m waiting on a high quality short, medium haul aircraft, hopefully (I say with baited breath) real world liveries.

2 Likes

Flightbeam biarritz is nice for 12 quid.

1 Like

I second that, I bought it. Itā€™s a good little airport.

1 Like

Looks really good. Will have a look tomorrow

1 Like

Get the C170 until itā€™s on sale. If you donā€™t like it ask for a refund and blame meā€¦itā€™s a very well done product.

Looking forward to Orbx Cityscape Sydney making it to the Xbox Marketplace - every week I look at the new additions in anticipation, canā€™t be too much longer! It just ainā€™t Sydney without the harbour bridge.

2 Likes

Alright here I go againā€¦

:0(

2 Likes

TBH, i look forward to more bug fixes than marketplace updates :neutral_face:

Any idea what time marketplace updates are uk time?

It is usually Thursday night Friday morning. About 12am.

1 Like

Thank you for this

Had to reply to a fellow Red. Hope you got sorted with Bristol? Which Bristol did you install? If you installed the UK2000 version, then make sure you have the common library installed also.

Thanks bro. Nah it crashed again this morning. Its the pilot plus version