How’s your CRJ experience going?

Have you tried filbert you tube tuturial…start off in turnaround mode basics of taking off climbing cruise and ILS descent

I take a look at that thank you for the advice

Upgrade your RAM to min 32GB.

I actually did today because i thought the same, but nothing changed.

Thanks

I found the problem

I didn’t set the performance parameters in the CDU

That makes my autopilot unreliable

1 Like

I just tried it out and went from 27 FPS to 41!

@Tweak112

Wow :grimacing::grimacing: … That sounds great :+1:

I requested the button back with Aerosoft. Lets hope they will add with an update because it will help alot on lower end systems.

Will try myself tomorrow

By far one of the best airplanes for MSFS2020. Took a few hours to learn all systems and set up a profile for my thrustmaster tca setup up, but once it works, IT WORKS!

Performance: It runs absolutely smooth, I get my 30-40 Frames, on 4K, Textures High, rest on Ultra, much better than FBW Mod.
My specs are Ryzen 7 3700, 32GB Ram and a 3070RTX.

The Sounds are amazing of the CRJ, all this details with the boarding call outs and separate sounds of hydraulic systems, aircon, apu etc. so good !!! Every button,knob is good clickable, comes with a good feedback sound, feels smooth.
Even the HUD runs perfect with TAA on. Lights looking so good in the night on the cockpit. The EFB and the FMS are superb, I really enjoying the preflight procedures with that plane. When u got your own flow, u will enter all data very fast in the FMS. That EFB Trim feature is so cool to the the right Trim for TakeOff . Groundhandling is top! Feels real. The whole plane feels real and not like a overpowered rocket.

The own NavigationData comes perfect, works on “Missing” Airports perfect where Asobo missed to add STARs or ILS Path, for Example on JustSim Stuttgart.

This plane will keep me hours back to the game. Thanks Aerosoft , we need more planes at this level!

4 Likes

Here is a question for everyone. Does anyone experience cabin decompression at some point in flight? I am having it every time. Sometimes the Pressure Difference is flagged, but at some point the Cabin Altitude warning comes on and I have to switch Pass Oxy on… (which once you turn off, the indicator for it doesn’t go away either)… It doesn’t affect the flight per se, but I’d like to get to the bottom of this.

Here is a question for everyone. Does anyone experience cabin decompression at some point in flight? I am having it every time.

I had a cabin pressure leak on my first flight; I suspect I bumped one of the switches (which I now have read the documentation on better) but have not decisively determined the exact cause. No pressure problems on second or third flights.

Somewhere around FL350 I got the cabin altitude warning… 9,000… 14,000… it continued to rise as far as 20,000 feet – and did not go back down even after actually reducing altitude below 15,000 feet and down towards sea level.

1 Like

I am pretty sure I am not bumping any switches. But pressurization is set to auto. And yes, just like in your case, that cabin altitude does NOT go back down even after I descend. Hmmm.

1 Like

I had trouble with the cabin pressure in two flights. Cabin altitude climbed and climbed.
Both times i forgot to set the landing elevation befor take off, mayby that was the mistake.

A questin i have about the CRJ is the weather radar. Does anyone know why it is not implementet yet? Or did i missunderstand somthing and i just dont get it working?.

The WASM sandbox does not currently allow access to external resources which is a limitation of the existing SDK. Aerosoft have stated that they will implement the weather radar once this limitation is removed.

Very nice aircraft. Installation is easy and documentation is nice.
A frustration however : data on screens (PFD, ND, EICAS…) are unreadable, too small.
You can’t read altitude bug, DME indication, CDI course…
Pop up windows would be appreciated to be able to fly properly.

@Tweak112

Well i tested … for me it only improves around 3 FPS … weird

Yep. I only had this huge FPS boost for a while on the ground. After taking off, immediately went back to the usual 30 FPS. All eyes on the Sim Hotfix now I guess.

I’ve learnt a lot of new things from CRJ reading thru the manuals

2 Likes

That’s really funny :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Have you read the manual? Or watched any of the tutorials on how to use the aircraft?

I love this aircraft and learned something every day.
I only fly VR and have no problems with performance.
Would anyone know why I don’t get full cabin announcements and no flight deck call outs?
Descent can be tricky especially on finals when the aircraft seems to float.
Everything else great.
Anyway back to the manual!