How the heck did my propeller just break?

I am upset I didn’t chose the right landing spot

1 Like

You hit the railing on the bridge with your prop.

I am upset I didn’t chose the right spot to land, it so much fun this simulator, maybe there is need for trim on joystick

Do you think in real life this is considerable?

In real life you probably would have crashed.

Probably would have had a brain hemmorage or stroke before you got to break the prop.

1 Like

How about dipping in the river instead of crashing in town?
I know this is a split second decission to make but crashing between buildings will not only kill you but most probably also others.
Just my thoughts.

Happy :small_airplane:

I thought that the alley emanating from the bridge could be sufficiently wide to host a landing (given luck with ground traffic). Landing in the river is also an option, saving others, however taking into account of being injured for sure.

The second best option in my view is the street paralel to the water.

If you had crash detection disabled, you would have still got the jolt when you hit the bridge but it would not have broken the prop, nor crashed the plane when you hit the trees.

You can train that like most things in life to have more resistant blood vessels. Ice baths do help too :slight_smile:

Title edited for typos to facilitate future keyword searches.

Along the vertical axis, positive g force drives blood from the head to the feet, and negative g force drives blood from the feet to the head. The human body is much more tolerant to positive g forces, as a typical person can withstand 4–5 g , and pilots who undergo high-g training can withstand even 9 g Conversely, the body cannot be trained to tolerate negative g forces. Ocular discomfort occurs almost immediately, and subconjunctival hemorrhages occur at 2–3 g . Confusion and loss of consciousness occur at 4–5 g [4].

1 Like