How to add the MSFS2020exe to the MSI Game Center?

Hello,

pls can you advice me how to add the exe to the msi gaming center? Looks like its windows protected so I cant add it? Any workaround? Thx in advance
Mark

did you find anything out about this as I want to do the same thing and cant figure out how to do it…

yeah mine says the same thing I would like to add this it would make the game a lot better we may need to contact Microsoft to fix this issue

I am not sure if the following way works. I will also try after my work.
Dragon Center Gaming Mode and Microsoft Store games | MSI Global English Forum
Making fake exe file.

C:\XboxGames\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Content\gamelaunchhelper.exe

Thank you for sharing the path. Which one is the right one? FlightSimulator.exe or GameLaunchHelper.exe? I think FlightSimulator.exe is the right one. GameLaunchHelper is just helper to lauch the game as its name implies.

FightSimulator.exe is still forbidden which is probably why the helper is there.

I just made a simple txt file in my downloads folder and renamed it to “FlightSimulator.exe”. And I confirmed that MSI Gaming Mode recognize it as MSFS execution file.

tbh I haven’t delved into the permissions, I don’t use my MSI center for anything (not even LED lighting) but I just thought I’d test this out for you guys. The center wouldn’t let me add the original and would the helper, that’s all I know

Please refer to the following link. (the last post.)
Dragon Center Gaming Mode and Microsoft Store games | MSI Global English Forum
But, the problem is that it makes another error message that says “FlightSimulator.exe” is not excutable file. But it works anyway once afte you close the message box.

EDIT:
You can use any other executable file instead of dummy txt file to remove the error message.

EDIT:
Strange thing is that I also found stutters by setting the priority to “high”. (using “Smart Priority”.)

Well I’m glad you found a solution but I’m still not using the software for anything but [manual] updates. When I play MSFS the less running in the background the happier I am.