How to change email?

When I try use this forum on Chrome, it auto logs me into an account with my primary email. I’ve deleted that account. Now I when I click login I get the below error. When I use edge I log into my main account but on an old email address.

I want to now change my email to my primary email but it appears you can’t do this…

Why is everything so dam hard with this website and application?

1. How can I login on Chrome?
  2. How can I change my email?

"Oops
The software powering this discussion forum encountered an unexpected problem. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Detailed information about the error was logged, and an automatic notification generated. We’ll take a look at it.

No further action is necessary. However, if the error condition persists, you can provide additional detail, including steps to reproduce the error, by posting a discussion topic in the site’s feedback category."

Send a Private Message to @moderators with your details. Thanks.

First step for Chrome would be to go into the Chrome account settings and manage passwords. Find the link to the forum and delete it.
Now when you go to the site you will need to enter your credentials to log in and then Chrome will ask if you want to save the user/password. Up to you… but it will no longer be trying to log you in with the old credentials.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.