How to correctly setup fsrealistic with buttkicker

Hi, is there any good advice to correctly setup fsrealistic with buttkicker cos i quite confuse and feel that im not setting up correctly,

1. is it better to use the Y cable provide by BK to conected fsrealistic and BK directly to my PC sound card or 2nd USB sound card ?
  2. Can fsrealistic work together with sim shaker for aviator and sound moudle ? if so How pls ?
    very sorry for poor english …every advice is appreciated …

For fs realistic y it off the pc sound card and then get a second buttkicker and run that one with sim shaker and a second sound card.

thanks for reply freebird, i got a second sound card connected to BK with sim shaker and sound moudle , it’s seems BK is working but no respond on some effects eg: ground roll esp. no effect at all on touch down even i set very high value in sim shaker , am i missing something ? by the way i don’t understand what you mention ( fsrealistic Y it off the PC sound card ) how to do that ? can pls explain step by step ?
how to setup fsreastlic together with simshker with a second sound card ( with or w/o voice meteer banana )
at present if i use only fsrealistic ( alone ) every effects is fine , if i use sim shaker ( alone ) i miss some effects mention above , unable to use them together… pls advice big thanks …!!

Plug the buttkicker into the y adapter, plug your speakers into the y adapter. Then plug into sound card. Use the second sound card for sim shaker with your second buttkicker. I use OPUS for MSFS for my effects. I know nothing about simshaker or voice meter.

Thanks freebird, buttkicker working now, stay healthy and ve a nice day!!