How to fix looped downloads of "fs-base-cgl-0.1.75.fspackage" due to failed decompress or something else

Hi, i’am Mod Edit: personal information removed from ID. I would like to share my exp on how to solve this problem!!

First, I have an error with installation during decompressing “fs-base-cgl-0.1.75.fspackage.044”
when I relaunch the installer, it tells me to download it from scratch from
“fs-base-cgl-0.1.75.fspackage.001” again.
How did it happen? why doesn’t the installer continue the decompressed files etc?
or continue the downloading?

it’s enough with my 8mbps network xD
!!! its may works on steam version too !!!

my solution regarding this issues is:

1. look for files like this in your root msfs folder, in my case there were multiple files *.044 to *.066
    a

2. move all files “fs-base-cgl-0.1.75.fspackage.xxx” out of your root msfs folder.

3. if there is a file named with the ending “fs-base-cgl-0.1.75.fspackage.xxx.part” in your root msfs folder just delete it

4. inside each fs-base-cgl-0.1.75.fspackage.xxx file it looks like this, numbered folders

5. and then select all files which has been moved (in my case *.044 to *.066), use compression apps like 7Zip, WinRAR or etc, im using 7Zip

6. extract all to Official\OneStore\fs-base-cgl\CGL*numbered folders replace it all here*
    e

7. reopen the installer… u’ve done it

Thanks before, regards~

1 Like

Works thanks man you are a life saver 2 weeks struggling

1 Like

you are welcome