How to Fly in Groups - My Opinion

Hey All,

After many many group flights, I just thought I would share my opinions on what’s the best way to do it.

Currently, as it is a new sim, there are some issues with group flights. Mainly with people disconnecting and reconnecting. However, when we are all in the Live World, this issue doesn’t happen.

If you want to do some tight formations or don’t want to be bothered, then use groups, but they are not perfect yet. However, if you’re going to fly and don’t mind other people maybe buzzing by Live World and spawning in the same area is by far the superior option., even though there is the private group option.

Anyway, just thought I’d share for anyone else having issues with people disappearing in private group flights that if you don’t want the custom weather and don’t mind other planes, it’s much more manageable.

Thoughts?

Thanks for the suggestion. My buddy and I were having a ton of issues with group flying. One person could see the other but the other person saw no one and vice versa. Next time we fly I’ll try not grouping and going to live players like you suggest.

Update: We followed your suggestion last night and had zero issues. Thx again.

1 Like

Hey BeeKing! I’m so glad it all worked out!

Happy flying!