How To Get Your Own Face Onto The Pilot

I made a tutorial video about how you can get your face onto the pilot in the sim and or change color of the clothing. I also made mod template, that you can use for this.

Sample:

Video Guide English - How To Get Your Own Face Onto The Pilot - Guide ★ Microsoft FLIGHT SIMULATOR deutsch - YouTube
MOD Template - JayDee´s Make Your Own Face A Pilot Mod for Microsoft Flight Simulator | MSFS

8 Likes

WOW! Thanks for the tutorial and video!!!

Note: Anyone trying this, the changes won’t appear in the thumbnail when you select your pilot as noted in the YouTube video. You have to load the flight completely and you will see your changes.

I can’t wait to showcase my creation on here. Any idea how to remove the sunglasses?

2 Likes

otto

I tried to make an Otto from the movie Airplane but his eyes were too Angry looking LOL. Maybe some professional graphic designers out here can perfectly layer this image including the uniform for the community. This would be super hilarious to select as your co-pilot :joy:

2 Likes

I think that would require editing the model. But maybe one could make the color just transparent. I havn´t found the glasses frames in the textures. but the glasses glasses have their. If I find the time, I will look into it.

Great, have tried to creat my face and it’s OK.
Get confused while can’t check the result in misc
manu at first. The edit need some photoshop and blender experience.