How to MOVE registration numbers?

I’ve been able to successfully implement different fonts, colors and sizes for the registration numbers in my liveries (just the Bonanza thus far).

The real problem is that I can’t figure out how to shift those numbers down and/or over because the top of the numbers are getting chopped off by the registration boxes in the model.

I’m almost 100% sure it’s the string in the VPAINTINGN of the panel.cfg file that has the following string: painting00=Registration/Registration.html?font_color=0xe6ed01&stroke_size=120&stroke_color=0x3be0db, 0, 0, 2048, 512

The problem seems to be that no matter what values I put in place of the X and Y coordinates (where 0,0 are), it never seems to move despite plugging in all kinds of values. Are there min and max values I shouldn’t be exceeding and it just uses the default? Maybe font_scale should be used instead of changing the font sizes?

Also, oddly enough, the stroke color is different on the registration on the wing underneath from that of on the tail/fuselage.

Thanks in advance!

Curious if anyone knows the answer to the OP’s question. I’m trying to move my registration number down a bit. I tried 0, 64, 1024, 256 and the sim CTD’s when loading.

The Location of the Reg Numbers seems to be baked into to model, as kind of an livery/decal in a rectangle shape. And the Numbers then are “painted” on that rectangle. So you cannot really easily move the position of the Reg Numbers.

Kind Regards

Right, you can move it within the rectangle (or you used to be able to anyway, it seems the sim is ignoring changes in the panel.cfg now?), but you can’t move the rectangle.