How to save custom camera views

for multiple aircraft I have custom camera views, is there a way I can save the custom camera views so if I ever had to reinstall the simulator or something I dont have to go through again and re add the camera views?

If you are referring to the user defined views set with Ctrl+Alt+n (n=0-9), these are saved in a cameras.cfg file for each type aircraft. For example, C:\Users<username>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\SimObjects\Airplanes\PMDG 737-800\cameras.cfg for the PMDG B737-800.

can I just copy and paste that whole camera file?

Whole airplanes folder.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/cameras-cfg-doesnt-update-but-custom-cameras-are-saved/460897/2?u=tenpatrol

so I have to copy and save the whole airplane folder and then I would just replace the airplane folder is that correct?

Just the cameras.cfg file is sufficient. There’s no need to copy the other file(s) such as state.cfg. I’ve done this several times, it saves the time setting up a new set of views. Of course, one file works for all PMDG 600 700 800 900 but for example the DC-6 would have it’s own set of views.

so can I just copy and paste everything from one camera .cfg to the another?