How to set profile for CH Eclipse yoke?

Please help. Flight simulator don’t recognize my CH-Eclipse yoke.

Thanks

Does it show up at all when you go to the Controls setup page. If it is recognized - even as a generic device - then you can set up the input mappings manually (it’s a one time deal!). I don’t know if this will help you specifically, but I had to set up all the mappings manually for my CH Flight Sim Yoke. I uploaded my configuration to this thread CH Rudder Pedals & Flight Yoke - Help! Maybe that will give you a starting point?

If you need more help getting the inputs mapped let me know .

Rick

Hey Rick. Ive got a ch eclipse yoke, can map buttons - but all analog inputs (throttle, mixture, rudder, bank left right / pull yoke up or push down) basically anything that should be an axis with sensitivity, all result in either zero or100% input. So rudder yaw left a tad as im taking off, and 100% left rudder… played with sensitivity settings as well does not help. Push throttle lever forward forward forward and nothing, then 100% as i near then end. Does not accept analog inputs

Im sure im missing something here, any ideas?

Did you bind the flight controls to the Axis version of the commands? For example “Elevator Axis” not Elevator Up and Down? You need to use Axis for anything linear - flight surfaces, engine controls, brakes, trim. Also make sure nothing else is mapped to the same control from a Default profile or something like that. Stick with it you’re getting there!

Do you have calibrate the yoke with CH control manager ? For me throttle rudder, prop and mixture work fine. On the other hand, impossible to set the trim off the yoke : Trims appears like buttons and not as axis…

I know there is some conflicting information, but I’ll come back to what has worked form me with CH hardware now for many months. BUT … disclaimer that I’m working with CH Flight Sim and not Eclipse!

• I haven’t used Control Manager and never installed it. Once I saw that MSFS “saw” my Yoke, I figured it was a binding problem.
  • All the “linear” inputs (flight controls, engine controls, etc.) have to be set up with the “AXIS” version of the commands. If your controllers got assigned any default settings by MSFS, this is usually a 2 step process. First find the existing bindings and delete them. Then assign new bindings using the AXIS version of the commands. Because MSFS allows multiple bindings to the same control input (sometimes this is fine and sometimes not!), it’s critical to see if your linear inputs are “dual” mapped.

I’ve seen lots of input from users that have gotten it working. But there’s enough “Murphy’s Law” in control setup that no one simple answer (including mine!) works for everyone. Let me know if I can help with any next steps. Rick

Hi,
I had similar issues with my CH Eclipse Yoke. The sensitivity for the X and Y axis (axes, axisies…?LOL) are really squirly. I did have more success after calibrating within CH Control MGR…I can’t however map the elevator and aileron trim to the wheels on the yoke…Tried Axis and up/down and nothing works…I heard there might be a bug in the sim.
Thanks