How to toggle gauges when we are in outside view

Hello,

is there anyone figure it out, how to toggle gauges when we are in the outside view , thanks

If you are referring to the flight instrumentation in external view then from memory you can turn it off under:
Options > General > Camera > Chase Camera > Instrument Heads-Up Display (HUD)> OFF

2 Likes

Yes it would be great if we had a way to simply toggle this on and off without having to dig through the menu. Frustratingly even the in-game camera menu omits this option.

I’d like to keep the HUD and turn off the rendering of the plane.

Thank you I did it and it works now, but the nex question actually, is there any way to assign to a keystroke or button to toggle it, instead of going to the
Options > General > Camera > Chase Camera > Instrument Heads-Up Display (HUD)> OFF
everytime I will toggle it, if not hopefully will be added for the next update :wink:

1 Like

you have to map the ability to toggle them. IF you have a secondary keyboard or multi button pad you can.

1 Like

yes I have a secondary keyboard, but do you know how to map it, as there is no option to do that ( except the camera setting or controler) any idea?

1 Like