How to turn off the GNS 530?

Hi guys. It looks like the PWR button on the GNS 430/530 units is inoperative in MSFS… If I remember correctly, It used to work well to turn the GPS off before shutting down the engine(s) after the flight, for example - but it only adjusts the radio volume now.

My Just Flight Arrow Turbo Arrow IV (for exemple) doesn’t have a “avionics master” switch, which means the pilot has to turn on/off every piece of radio/GPS separately during the power up or off. This leaves me with the alternative to cut the power with the GPS on, which is unrealistic (or turn the master off and kill the battery with the engine running).

In this video from may 2021, the user switches on the GNS 530 after starting the engine, using the PWR/VOL knob with no problems (skip to 11min48seg):

The PWR function of the knob doesn’t work with the default analog C172 too. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried to hit pgup on the keyboard, thats what shuts down the avionics in all the planes I fly in game, and brings up the pilot log.

Yeah, but it only works with planes that have a “master avionics” switch, and the JF Arrow does not have such thing =(

Thanks for the help