Howto eliminate "Hey..look at that blah blah" pop-up

In MSFS store version I get the above annoying Pop-Up which totally spoils the immersion and realism.
Does anyone know how to eliminate this?
Any help will be appreciated. Thank you in sdvance!

1 Like

You mean pointing out scenery on the ground around you? This is in Assistance Settings, I believe, in the Points of Interest area.

Or maybe you’re talking about the tooltips around the cockpit? I think this is in General Settings > Accessibility? Pretty sure.

Did you try to disable the notifications?

(Options > Asssitance Options > Notifications > “Hard”)

I haven’t found a a way to disable this either. I’ve tried diabling the Xbox Gamebar, but the popup remains. The notification isn’t from MSFS, and I wish I knew how to disable it as well.

If you mean the annoying XBox popups, there are two options. You can (mostly) turn off the notifications - although I’ve had some still appear on side screens after doing this.
If you want to disable the entire gamebar, you can do that in Windows settings. Here’s how to do it in Windows 11 - Windows 10 will be something similar.

1 Like

The annoying message is not in MSFS 2020, but is a dorky Windows 10 or 11message.
As FlyMe2Dunoon says just turn off the gamebar if you don’t need it.

1 Like

Hello,
We ask that people use Community Support for help questions instead of General Discussion. Thank you.