Hyères - Toulon airport crashes to desktop

Hi there,

I bought the Toulon - Hyères airport (France) in the market place and by trying to start the game from it…

It crashed to desktop.

Best regards,

Same for me.
Removed Iles d’Or package (same editor) thinking there was a conflict, no change.
Uninstalled, downloaded once more, CTD again.
It gets tiring to feel I’m throwing away money for nothing. Reminds me this f…ing Kitfox.

1 Like

Hi, same thing here, ctd on approaching the airport. Its a big package, 3.1gb. It seemed to hang on the install. Will post a support note to developer.

1 Like

Have the same problem with LFTH. CTD everytime I’m trying to start from there or approach it.
Also, I find it strange that the download says 5.x GB, while the installed package only shows 3.7 GB. Something is fishy.
Has anybody openend a Zendesk ticket?

They made an update but it is always CTD…

1 Like

Hi, do you have OrbX KTIW via Marketplace? I deleted KTIW and the CTD‘s are gone.

This increasingly ridiculous. I tried installing LFTH after the recent 1.3.4 update. Content manager says it is installed in the newest version, but the airport doesn’t even show up in the world map and you can’t choose it by typing its code into the arrival/departure field. At least no CTDs anymore :crazy_face:
And yes, I have KTIW installed, but I’m certainly not going to maintain a 3rd party addon compatibility matrix. This is for Microsoft/Asobo, ORBX and Azurpoly to sort out.
And by the way, Azurpoly’s LFOU Le Cholet CTDs since SU3.

Ok, I have to revise my verdict here. After repeating the actions I took earlier, finally LFTH did install and show up. Only difference was that I installed other airports in between. There is the weirdest dependency on order of actions.
And man, is that airport beautyful, with a kart racetrack, a marina, beaches, the surrounding city, everything modelled. I want to move there.
I wish it would install without the hassle.

I just purchased azurepoly’s LFTH, and get a CTD no matter what Aircraft i use.

I have tried dumping my community folder and ONLY having LFTH installed, yet I still get the problem…

What gives here? We should be entitled to instant refunds when something like this happens, as it is unpredictable for both the developer and the user, but in this case it seems there have been a LOT of issues with it, and no fixes, since the release…???

Anyone know what’s going on with this dev? Or have they orphaned this?

Has anyone asked the developers?

For me the latest update LFTH 1.3.4 has fixed the CTDs, no need to ask anyone.
If problems still persist, delete the rolling and manual caches. They seem to cause a lot of problems anyway

Hi,

Do anyone still experience CTD issues ?

Since v1.3.4 has been released, nobody reported another case of CTD.

Hopefully it has been solved.

By the way, LFOU airport is updated as well and should solve CTD’s.

Thank you for your patience.

Théo

As I already wrote in the other thread https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/bug-lfth-hyeres-toulon/375686/7?u=chk3000
LFTH 1.3.4 works, but LFOU 1.2.0 does not work, at least not in combination with LFTH

Hi there,

I bought the Toulon - Hyères airport (France) in the market place and by trying to start the game from it…

It crashed to desktop with the MSFS last release.

Can you fix it please!

Thx

1 Like

Yes, the dreaded CTD in LFTH is back after update to 1.16.2.0

Same for me. Since the last MSFS update I can’t fly over this beautyfull airport.

The same for me. LFOU and LFTH cause a CTD.
Both airfields in the latest version and MSFS up-to-date.
A solution to the problem would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you so much.

Kind regards.

Is there any word on a fix for this?
(@AzurPoly9423 perhaps?)

Bought the add on months ago via simmarket. I did get an announcement that jetways initiates ctd in latest version of msfs. Simmarket has an unchecked fix; replacement of jetways by default one. May be the marketplace add on suffers of the same problem…without any fix.

There is a new version 1.3.6 of Azurpolys LFTH Airport (at simmarket)
Unfortunately, I cannot say whether updates have already been made in the MSFS Marktplace.
Tried and tested so far, the new version (simmarket) works for me without a CTD.

Cheers