Hype Performance Group & Developer David Amenta - Airbus H135 Helicopter

The error you have is this:

WASM: Compiling module RotorControl.wasm
WASM: ERR_FATAL_FILE_ERROR (-239 / ffffff11)

We have no idea why the sim is unable to compile. You could check that you have enough free disk space. Nobody has resolved this yet nor fully understands what it means. You could try reinstalling the game but there is no promise that helps.

Ok i found it but its only camera definitions. I have no idea why my throttle on my T1600 doesn’t work for this heli. I tried all kinds of sensitivities settings and bindings, emptied my community folder, created a new profile. etc. the slider goes down, but then pops right back up like there’s conflict somewhere. I have no idea where. I pressed fadec and tired both engines on and off, an a cold start. Yikes I give up.
It worked when the ordinal had the propeller binding so I guess theres a setting saved somewhere. Sorry I can’t use this fun plane.

I have exactly the same problem!

Blockquote
davux3Trusted 3rd Party Developer

GOLFBRAVO8011

13h

The error you have is this:

WASM: Compiling module RotorControl.wasm
WASM: ERR_FATAL_FILE_ERROR (-239 / ffffff11)

We have no idea why the sim is unable to compile. You could check that you have enough free disk space. Nobody has resolved this yet nor fully understands what it means. You could try reinstalling the game but there is no promise that helps.

Blockquote

A big thank you for this answer, with 300 GB available on the hard drive dedicated to MSFS I don’t think I will run out of space for this installation.
When to reinstall the simulator to not be sure of the final result, I prefer to wait.
Maybe a solution will be found in the future or a future update of MSFS will solve this problem.
Many other users are having the same problem, so maybe a talented boy among them will have the solution.
In the meantime the beautiful bird will stay in the hangar with a tarpaulin to protect the cell :slight_smile:

Hello,

A possible cause could be a too long path/filename for some files located inside the community folder. Some users ran into this issue with other mods. This is more possible in the case you have installed your game in the default folder instead of a custom location at a low folder level.

It is still possible to move the main game folder (where you find “community” and “Official”) by backuping the community / official folders and uninstalling / installing the game. During installation, you need to stop the process after a few minutes, and put back your backup. Then, at relaunch, the game is installed.

Blockquote

Theduck38Photographer

10h

Hello,

A possible cause could be a too long path/filename for some files located inside the community folder. Some users ran into this issue with other mods. This is more possible in the case you have installed your game in the default folder instead of a custom location at a low folder level.

It is still possible to move the main game folder (where you find “community” and “Official”) by backuping the community / official folders and uninstalling / installing the game. During installation, you need to stop the process after a few minutes, and put back your backup. Then, at relaunch, the game is installed.

Blockquote

Thanks for the advice appreciated, but these uninstall / install procedures are not guaranteed and with my very slow connection it discourages me from engaging in this process.
I don’t think the path to the “Community” folder is long with FS2020 (F : ) MSFSPackages \ Community \ destroyer121-h-135.
It seems to me that it is as short as possible 
 anyway thank you very much for the help.

Hi,

Indeed, your path is quite short, so definitely not the cause.
The procedure I described to change resources directory works for sure (I did it 3 times for different reasons); but you must have another fast disk to store the backup during the “pseudo-installation” process.

Maybe you have a mod interaction (as there is with Kinetic assistant). You could try to remove temporarily the others mods in /community to see if it works better ; or remove the folder named “destroyer121-h-135” in your FS appdata folder (if you did not try that already) :
C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages => it will be re-created at launch.

So I summarize:
1 I kept in the Community folder only the “destroyer121-h-135” folder as well as another folder called “fs-base-ingamepanels-lnm” (probably a folder related to LittleNavMap)
2 I deleted C: \ Users \ MyName \ AppData \ Local \ Packages \ Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe \ LocalState \ packages \ “destroyer121-h-135” which was recreated when MSFS started.
3 I created a flight with the cold H135 in the parking lot and immediately after activating the batteries, I found the same conditions, namely the inability to fly.
See captures:
Cold and Dark:

Engines Started

4 I will try to do a reinstallation as recommended.
Thanks everyone :slight_smile:

Try to do like me activate the engine and other at the same time and wait for everything to turn green and then you can take off without any problem and at ocasions you lose everything but it comes back without losing the control of the helicopters me it works

Please be more specific with: “activate the engine and others at the same time”. What is meant by other? Does this refer to “coald start”?
Personally, I think the problem has a deeper cause regarding WASM which is referred to earlier!
Thanks for your post

the three buttons on the picture press at the same time

Capture d’écran 2021-03-18 150758|612x495

Sans titre

press all three buttons at the same time and wait for the engine speed to increase

I just did it again and it works on the first try

If it says “No Flight - WASM” it will not work. The WASM must load. Clicking buttons will not fix this.

while waiting to find the problem yes

Airbus H135 v0.791 is now up on Flightsim.to! Leave us a 5 star review :slightly_smiling_face:

• Changes to critical alerts for (Low Rotor, Failed - JS, Failed - WASM, Collective Unsafe, Emergency Fuel)
  • Added Force Trim / Auto Pilot
  • When spawning in the air, the speed will now be 20kts and the AP will be engaged
  • Huge flight model update. Some focus on changes to transitional lift.
  • Updated cameras (added PilotVR for VR so the 2D view can point slightly down)
  • Fixes around low speed due to spoiler deployment
  • Upped generator power to ensure battery charges even at low rpm.
  • Added button/key bindings to change flight mode: GEAR UP GEAR DOWN and TOGGLE GEAR will now cycle between flight modes
  • FMA now displays the current flight mode
  • Moved many buttons from the top 3 displays into Aircraft Settings on the lower two displays
  • F/O’s PFD is now identical to the Captains.
  • Fixed NAV SOURCE button not showing NAV2 when selected
  • Added the ability to lock the doors (Systems page on the lower display)
  • Added cabin light to the cockpit
  • Added a binding for for THROTTLE 1 - make sure you do not have both THROTTLE and THROTTLE 1 bound at the same time.
6 Likes

My god
 so many versions
 I Ican’t keep up ! :grin:
I don’t know how many you are to work on this, and how much time you spend, but the result is impressive !

Anybody notice, aircraft after some banks, can dive to the ground with no way to stop it. Not sure if this could be adjusted, older version did not do this

Yes, if you exceed 90 degrees in any direction you will fall out of the sky.

Almost like a real helicopter :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like