I can see the lights but some AI planes are invisible for me

I have seen many people talking about the AI traffic airplanes not having lights, however I haven’t read anything about the opposite issue. Not sure if a bug of the sim, so I’m not filing a bug post but more a question. About half my AI traffic (not all the traffic, which btw is real time online) look invisible, but I can see the lights, and usually, one of the position lights is aligned very far from the center of the invisible airplane:

I have the ivao x_cls mod and the AI static improved traffic installed, not sure if that could be the cause.

Anyone is experiencing the same issue?

thanks!

I’m experiencing the same issue. I too have both. I tired turning off the Static aircraft for the US but still having issues at SFO.

I also have the same issue, using the ivao x_cls mod . Worked quite good, and suddenly started seeing invisible aircrafts. But I see the lights on the approach/landing.
As you describe, not all the aircrafts are invisible, but at least 50-60% is invisible.

Moved to #third-party-addon-discussion:tools-utilities as they are involved. Bugs & Issues is for stock sim defects only.

1 Like

After installing this mod fix:

I seem to have all planes visible again. However, I still having the issue with the nav lights being (one of them) displaced dozens of meters away from the aircraft.

1 Like