I cant access or find the exe file

I have tried everything I know of to locate the .exe file for flight simulator. My purpose is to utilize the Oculus tray tool. I purchased and installed the simulator through the microsoft store. Utilizing the tray tool is supposed to increase the flying experience in VR. I have an occulus rift S. Admin please assist!

1 Like

If you purchased it through Microsoft Store, no luck I ditched my MS copy for Steam edition.

The answer is on Google and Reddit if you bother to search. Also covered on here multiple times.

Good hunting.

1 Like

The default path is something like C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.12.13.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe\

What you need to do is create a game profile in oculus tray tool and put the path in manually.

One good way I found to get to the file so that you can see it in file explorer and copy the path is the following.

Open a command prompt as administrator. navigate to the directory above, for some reason I don’t get any permission restrictions when navigating the folders in a command prompt. Once inside that folder run the following command: start .
(that’s start space full stop)

This will open a file explorer window in that directory and you can see the contents. Use this to build a path to put into oculus tray profile.

Good luck

I have looked all over and I still cannot find a solution. Believe me I have tried. If you have a link to share that would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

This might help:

My 2070 SUPER VR settings and suggestions (Index - SteamVR) 🟢 - #313 by CptLucky8

FWIW, I went the easy way and just made the default settings in the OTT what I wanted for MSFS instead of creating a profile.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.