I can't start the game - again

I can’t start the game - again.
Is it a joke that I have to completely reinstall the game every few months ???
When trying to run MSFS from a shortcut - it does not work
When trying to run MSFS from Microsoft Store - it does not work
When trying to boot MSFS from XBox - it doesn’t work

Tried everything from this link:
FS2020 does not start - #2 by Hester40MT

and:

• did not work !!!

What’s (… ugly word) with this program ???
Help me please …

What did you do to fix it last time? Reinstall?

Odd, I’ve never had to reinstall the sim, but I have the Steam version.

Previously, I also had problems downloading updates, but it always ended up being successful via the XBox or MS Store application. Now I am still in the loop in the MS Store.
I have information that “I have this product”. When I click “PLAY” I go back to the MS Store home page. Over and over again.
I downloaded all the updates, Windows is also up to date.
When I try to: START-> Microsoft Flight Simulator-> More-> Application Settings ----- the system searches for the application but finds nothing (there is a white blank window).

I don’t know if I need to have “Digital Ownership” installed ???
Because if so, then I can’t install it either.
I tried, of course, to log out of the MS Store and XBox, restart the PC and log back in - to no avail.

I am trying to uninstall the game now and also to no avail. I’ve been waiting for 10 minutes and nothing is happening.

I’ve been struggling for several hours to start reinstalling MSFS. Unsuccessfully.
I uninstalled the Xbox app and now I can’t even install the Xbox - it’s pure madness.

After two hours, I was able to download and install the Xbox - which is probably not normal.
But the MSFS simulator cannot be installed.
The installation stops at 0% and after several minutes an error appears: error code 0x00000001

I am asking for further help - my ideas are over

Thank you very much to everyone who tried to help me in difficult moments :wink:
After nearly a week of unsuccessful attempts, reinstalling Windows, and many hours spent with Xbox consultants, I was finally able to find a solution to my problems on the Internet.
I will include them here for other people with similar MSFS installation hang issues to take advantage.
Here’s the FIX for anyone in the same boat as me:

• Open Settings —> System
  • On the left column, choose the Storage tab then choose “Change where new content is saved”
  • Change “New apps will save to:” to whatever drive you want (in my case, M: Drive)
  • START → SETTINGS → APPLICATIONS. For this app: Microsoft Store, XBox, Game Services, Application Installer → perform an action - RESET
  • Wait 2mins, then restart the PC (???)

Microsoft Store has now created the required folders for Xbox app to use.
Repeat steps 1 to 3 to change your location back to default if you wish.