The question is, how is your next masterpiece coming along? No pressure!!
![]()
No matter how busy or late I am whenever I see this video mentioned I watch the whole thing from beginning to end. It really is a masterpiece, thank you for it.
I am new here and I would appreciate a simple reply please.
What is the question?
Yes my friend, I would love to give an answer but I dont know what the question is?
It feels like Christmas came early this year. Your video is a gift to us all who love this sim. Phenomenal work.
A week or so ago I finished doing a trip from Pipers home in Vero Beach all the way to my Home field in Australia. The Turbo Arrow 4 which I used shows it’s one of the best in class for this kind of thing. Dealing with Icing over Greenland, Northern Scandinavia and Russia was hectic and fun. Your video incapsulates my trip fairly closely and sparks the exact same memories with all the different environments. Very well done on the video.
I shared this out to a group I fly with today as the subject of around the world trips came up while chatting, so I think everyone will go watch it now (my description of it was rather passionate lol, so I think they all will
)
And, as I had it on screen, I had to watch it all myself too! The magic is strong with this one.
I just love it so much! Love the way it starts calm and builds up with the music and the ending is just so lovely. 8.9k views on YT now… it should be 8.9m!!
Thanks for mentioning this again. Off to enjoy it again!
You will enjoy! I think I watched it about 50+ times now (no joke) and it still gives me tingles and I cannot look away for the whole thing.
@c0mmanderkiller how is the sequel coming along?
![]()
It is gonna be tough to beat! “the difficult second album syndrome”!
Just finished another watch through. How does this keep getting better each time? No other video encapsulates better that feeling that only MSFS can give when everything is just right. All of our threads about settings and tweaks and addons are really just about this feeling. Really a great video.
Super cool my guy!!
In my every so humble option this is one of the best vids on/about MSFS 2020
dw
Stairway to heaven. Lol
If Led Zeppelin can do it, OP can.