I flew around the world in this rust bucket

It took me 2 months but I fell in love with her…

146 Likes

Amazing tour! And what a good movie!

3 Likes

this is a Masterpiece! i have been watching it almost with tears in my eyes, (also because this song always touches my heart due to reasons i wont explain here) You have managed to capture exactly what this sim is about! Thank you for that!!

14 Likes

Thanks man. That means a lot to me!

5 Likes

Mate!!! Holy moly! That… that… was THE best video for MSFS I’ve ever seen!! :heavy_heart_exclamation: :hot_pepper: :heart:

So perfect! How do we upvote the socks off of this?!?

Really brilliant stuff. May have taken you 2 months flying, but I suspect another 2 months for editing that lot together. Some AMAZING clips and I absolutely loved the whole sequence and cuts with the music beats.

Graceful, exciting, entertaining and soulful all at the same time. Not easy to achieve that!

You should be very very proud of that indeed! :trophy:

I didn’t catch where you started and ended?

18 Likes

EGKA Brighton (Shoreham) City Airport

Well that was the airport at the beginning so I can only presume the start!

Sorry to add yes a fantastic video thanks for sharing :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Don’t worry, I’ve given this video 200 Internet points. :+1::+1:

No seriously, this is an extraordinary work. I think it speaks to many of us on why we love this sim so much.

11 Likes

Thanks man! I love this sim. So many parts of my tour didnt make the final cut but I sat there with my jaw open in awe at the beautiful mountians, deserts, coral reefs and cities. Low and slow really is the only way to see the world in flight sim. Beautiful. How far we’ve come eh?

18 Likes

You need to choose a longer song next time :wink:

2 Likes

Great video, many thanks for sharing, I think I’m convinced to buy the JF Arrow now too…

2 Likes

The JF Arrow is the only thing I fly.

1 Like

Five out of five stars on the video production. Well done.

I’ve done four RTW tours over the past 20 years but none in something as small as a Piper Arrow. That takes a lot of patience and perseverance. It’s no small feat so a pat on the back to you.

1 Like

That was refreshing ! Thank you for the movie mate, and well done for the tour :wink:

3 Likes

Gr8 video…thanks for sharing with us!

1 Like

Top marks. Better than anything else I’ve seen.

2 Likes

Wow!! VERY well done! Congratulations!!

1 Like

Well done and thank you for the fabulous video. MSFS should use it in their advertising and give you a big free all planes and bells and whistles prize.

4 Likes

Amazing!! Can you share your flight plans?

Thx

2 Likes

Just superb.
Congratulations on the achievement and mucho kudos for the video. If that doesn’t inspire a host of adventures, nothing will.

2 Likes

Stunning production. Absolutely loved it. Just missing one thing… A visit to Australia :slight_smile:

1 Like