I have unlimited fuel and can't turn it off

Under the Assistance options and aircraft systems, I have unlimited fuel set to OFF. But my fuel never decreased in flight for any aircraft. And if I set the ful to 50% using the sliders from the weight/balance icon on the inflight menu, the get reset to 100% automatically a few seconds later. I’ve tried setting the Unlimited Fuel option to On and still the same thing.

Anyone else have this issue? Is there some other place that overides this option?
Thanks

Hi, I have exactly the same issue and it is driving me up the walls. I did post about it earlier and hope someone would help.

1 Like

I’ve had this problem since the released version. Guess some day I’ll uninstall everything & start over.

I can’t believe this is still going on. I had this problem quite a while ago, it seemed to go away, but now it is back. Really frustrating.

1 Like

Yes. Haven’t tried the 747 for ages but I’m currently flying it from KLAX to LEBL and the fuel remains full no matter what I do. I have “unlimited fuel” turned off in the sim’s options (always had it set this way). Nothing I do changes this and is so frustrating.

Having said that, the ONLY aircraft that doesn’t do this is the FBW 320NEO

I have recently succumbed to same problem. Can anyone advise if this has a resolution?

Please state what aircraft. I fly mostly turbo props and fuel does consume.

I would think if this was widespread, there’d be more posts about it. :thinking:

I get something similar - but it may be my error.

When flying A320 - I use sim brief to do all my fuel calculations.

I flew Heathrow to Dublin - takes about an hour.

I stared with about 25% fuel, and at the end of the flight it went down to 23%.

Surely it would use more fuel than that?