I Told My Friends I Was Flying Around The World

But they didn’t believe me.

Sigh…

1 Like

I’ve been around the world, twice. And I don’t believe me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Post it on somewhere like Facebook or Twitter. Back in the FSX days I posted a picture from the Caribbean and someone actually thought I had been in the Caribbean flying.

2 Likes

Have fun with it… I did it in the MB339 with actual fuel range and all hand flown no autopilot. Realtime weather on.

Thinking about doing it again, but will pick a plane with autopilot this time…

1 Like

I am still in the process of flying around the world in a Cessna 152. Hand flying all the time.
I do it for myself and do not share this a lot besides people here on the forums.

It’s important that you enjoy it. Maybe find a few nice places which you did not know about yet or spot places to travel to in reality. My list is getting longer and longer.

4 Likes

BINGO! This is what Flight Simulator has been to me for 27 years now.

2 Likes

I’ve been around the world once in the g36 about 1700 to 2000ft VFR with real weather. I took over 6000 screen shots in HDR only to have windows photos suddenly and without warning refuse to view the HDR images properly as it once did before. Now I have 6000 pictures all in HDR and the only wat to view them is with this (ONLY MICROSOFT) app that only allows you to view the pictures properly one at a time. No next or previous buttons. I can’t tell you how much that sucks because I really wanted to share and show off these pictures but to view one at a time?? the app is archaic, ancient, useless, binary dribble.

Maybe if I could actually view my HDR screenshots in an app that has features above the pre kinder garden school level, I might fly around the world again.

Cheers
PACO572

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.