I wish i could set FIXED camera position while in the sim

I would like to be able to save fixed camera positions while in the sim and be able to pan the camera around and set camera at the exact point i want and not having to edit cfg files with trial and error until hours later i get it right.
Just how you can set the cockpit camera where ever you want zoom it in or out and pan it around freely. Id like that for fixed cameras as well.
Its gonna help a lot for content creation and fun views that are otherwise impossible to get in other camera modes.

So please let as pan, move and zoom the fixed cameras around freely and save their postition instead of reling on a aircraft developer to do it for us or lose hours in dev mode trying to edit the CFGs.

Its a wish for a quality of life feature.

I wish for the same thing!

Hello,

but this is inside sim without problems. Look at cfg option inside sim with Keyboard or other preffered input. You can easy see that there are many positions for cammera definition and you can then easy join them to any input device. I have this defined to have my every time camera position inside cockpit. What is perfect, you can define this for different aircraft as seat position, you need only set this for every aircraft you need. It is only needed to click this option then with your input device, at my yoke is defined one button for this. With external cammeras you have Cammera option inside upper pane where you can also see what type of cammeras you can have. Really, I’ve never defined any cfg file about this.

im talking about “fixed cameras” they can only be changed through a CFG file…you need to be in developer mode and reload the plane every change you make to see what you did, it involves a lot of trial and error. It takes a lot of time to set just one. If you wanna set 10 cameras it will probably take hours editing the cfg reloading the plane, editting again then reload the plane…

Not all aircraft allow you to exit the area of the cockpit and set the camera for example on the tip of the left wing so you can get the azimuth to then add it to the CFG.

Im asking for something that already exists for all other cameras. I wanna be able to pan , move and zoom the fixed camera freely. Its about quality of life and saving time…less time plent on editing files = more time flying.

then vote for it!