Iconic Flight in Ireland...missing content?

Hi all, when I click on the new ICONIC FLIGHT (showing the A36), it tells me I have missing content, go to my Content and download. I do that…and all three panels show (0) content to download. There is nothing that needs to be downloaded according to the Content Folder. So…what’s the deal? Can anybody suggest why MSFS is saying there is content missing to run that Iconic Flight in Ireland?

Thanks for any help coming!

Look for the UK update product and click “Buy & Install”

Thank you…yes, I have that already installed!

Try flying the mission with an original, completely non-modded aircraft. All challenges and possibly this mission requires an aircraft that has not been modded. It’s probably telling you to download the plane, because it’s not seeing the original non-modded aircraft.
Regards

Ok…can certainly try this…and thank you!

Hi, I cannot see any iconic flight after the latest update. There was one in Japan and one in the UK update but I cannot see them anywhere! I haven’t had the time to try them yet but thought of doing it now but cannot find them :frowning:

The only aircraft mods I have are the FlyByWire and CJ4 Working Title, do I have to uninstall them? I have all free content installed in the Marketplace.

It was removed with Sim Update 3, just like all previous tours. I would recommend upvoting this thread.

2 Likes

It’s been replaced with a new ‘weekly activity’. As with all of them, they get replace with new activities on every patch.