ILS 09L at heathrow

Why the localiser on 09l runway at heathrow shows me to go right while im literally straight ahead to the runway? Is there a way to fix it? (im using asobo egll scenery)

And yes, I tuned the correct frequency(110.3) and course(88)

Charts indicate actual mag heading is 089. Would that be enough to trigger it?

Is the the standard version of the airport? Or is this another scenery, which you add manually?

Nothing changed, although i’ve noticed that if i follow the ils it brings me to the right side of the runway at taxi lines

From premium deluxe

I would say try this with a known good GA plane with the updated FMS like the C172 or the TBM 930, to try and eliminate if it’s the airport or something else.

I will uninstall asobo heathrow and i will see if its a scenery problem

I uninstalled the scenery at its still there, so something is wrong with my game i guess

Did you try a different plane?

Yeah, i tried with tbm and c172 as you advised

Is there a way to fix it by SDK?

Ok so i found out that the course of the ils is 89 in real life but in the msfs files the ils has a course of 88 degrees

@CasualClick @ORFK The problem was with latinvfr static aircraft addon. When i removed it it is now working as it should.

1 Like

Always remove Mods when troubleshooting. :sunglasses: Glad to hear you found it.

1 Like

What is this („static“) addon doing?
And why is it affecting the ils course? :thinking:

@ORFK It is adding as the title says static aircraft to gates at airports with liveries depending on which region of the world you are.
And why it breaks ils at 09 runways at Heathrow my best guess its because the addon adds placement of Concorde in LFPG and EGLL as they are displayed in real life. And in lfpg the longer runways(26r and 27l) has had also the issue