ILS Approach Not Aligning?

Hi All,

I am on Xbox before I get into this.

I can’t seem to find a reason or a common factor for this but it seems that nearly every other flight with the G-3000 (Specifically the Citation Longitude), when I get to the final approach (whether I have had to turn back around for final or not - although seems worse when I have to do a u-turn). The plane is quite a bit off - like the green LOC line is half way between the middle and the outside of the circle. And I have to fight to correct it. Is this normal, I don’t get it, I have done plenty of flights in the G-1000 planes and it’s spot on (if it’s windy it corrects - but it’s still close enough to land without too terrible of a time). The Longitude has been giving me fits, I know I am doing it right for the most part, I have watched quite a bit of youtube videos and the fact I have successfully landed it myself a few times already tells me that I am on the right track.

Suggestions? Thanks, Zac.

1 Like

I’ve been experiencing the same thing…specifically in the HJet and the Longitude. Looking forward to see what others have to say.

Can you record a video of this happening so I can understand better?

Because

" when I get to the final approach (whether I have had to turn back around for final or not - although seems worse when I have to do a u-turn). The plane is quite a bit off - like the green LOC line is half way between the middle and the outside of the circle."

Sounds like you just haven’t set the right inbound course on a CDI, or haven’t completely intercepted the localiser.

How do you record on Xbox? I know you can record but only 20-30 second intervals.

I think to get longer than 1 minute you need an external disk drive