ILS frequency missing on VFR MAP

“…driving sales”. When a friend asks to me if he should buy Flight Simulator I reply with: “you can’t pause or save/load game, long flights are impossible”

Hi there,
Thanks, but I would ask that you kindly file a different bug report for a different airport. We don’t want bug megathreads until we hear something from the devs that they are the same problem.
These bug reports can be tied together on the back end, if necessary.

@ORFK , same thing as above. I want to avoid bug megathreads.

I am seeing this on the Steam version as well.

After testing, here are my findings:
I tested at three airports. KDTW, KFNT, and KMBS all had ILS frequencies. But, if I try LFMN (the one used in the original report) there is no ILS frequency.
What will need to be done is we will need to find all of the airports that have the missing ILS frequencies so the team can get this fixed promptly.

Sreenshots:
LFMN on PC/Xbox:
Xbox:

PC:

ILS Frequenices at KMBS, KFNT, and KDTW:

2 Likes

The same for me. No ILS freq for LFMN. Only LNM comes with help:
ILS 04L - 109.95
ILS 04R- 110.70
Enjoy!

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

ILS frequencies not display on MAP after clicking on AIRPORT symbol. Ex : LFMN, LEIB

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Hello @Squad69780,

Do you know if this is a regression from the SU9 live build, or were these ILS frequencies never displayed even in previous versions?

Thanks,
MSFS Team

FYI, if these are addon airports, it is likely that they have not properly configured the airport to ILS linkage data. This is surprisingly the case for most (but not all) addon airports. If you do not see the ILS listed and it is an addon airport, please report the issue to the addon vendor so they know they have improperly configured this data.

1 Like

Hi @SeedyL3205, I confirm

Yes, currently with SU9 live build

LEIB seems default in-sim with one additional available scenery airport in the marketplace, not owned and not installed, nor from elsewhere
LFMN is default from World Update IV, owned and installed, no other scenery installed from the two other available in the marketplace, nor from elsewhere

Since this issue is occurring on the SU9 live build, I will move this thread to the appropriate section of the forums (linked below). As a friendly reminder, the SU10 Beta forums are for reporting two kinds of issues only:

1. Confirming that the patch notes actually fixed the things they said they did.
  2. Reporting regressions from the previous build (i.e. bringing attention to things that worked fine in SU9 but are now broken in the SU10 beta).

Thanks,
MSFS Team

Unfortunally ,I have never seen the ILS freq in the Freq. list of the airport in the MAP as shown above.I wonder why it isn’t there along with the other freqs. Actually,If you need to know the ILS freq for a given airport you may go to the bottom of the screen (while on MAP) and click on “Open filters”,scroll to the bottom and select Navaids to “ON”. Then you go to the airport ,zoom in as much as you can, and click on the icon of the localizer at the end of the runway. You will get the ILS freq. along with other data for FLMN too.Another solution is to check them on Little Nav Map.

The feature is available in SU10 Beta and so will be added to SU10 when released. For me already knowing this, I was only confirming what the OP found, so we have just to be patient until around August 22nd

My initial comment is refering to SU10 beta new feature ; as airport frequencies are not yet available in SU9 !

It’s exactly what I’ve reported and confirmed, following the logic of the whole thread, not in contradiction against your original post

Two other (handcrafted Asobo) airports which do not show ILS in the VFR map:

LECO, LICJ

Michael

Just understood after reading again today, what was in the answer and not sure it was understood my screenshots were showing I wasn’t having any additional addon installed for the mentioned ICAO. All is default MSFS, just to clarify, in any case

1 Like

This is the case for all bespoke airports delivered with World Updates.

1 Like

yes

As mentioned by GrusGrusDS in previous post, looks like an issue with bespoke (handcrafted) airports. (Also happens with some, not all, of my 3rd party airports)

With WU4 that contains detailed LFMN, no ILS info:

Without WU4, ILS info is back:

1 Like

Still regression already from SU9 and no fix for this until yet
Here’s a sample with already two mentioned Airports LFMN and LEIB among other :

The frequencies aren’t listed but they still work, a quick Bing search to get the frequencies and manually tune.