ILS frequency missing on VFR MAP

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

ILS frequency missing on VFR MAP

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Open VFR MAP and click on the airport

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

XBOX

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

I don’t believe it’s officially in use any longer, so it will not be included in msfs.

search forum for lfmn ils

1 Like

That topic was closed by a moderator without any comment

To make it more confusing, there are still working ILS’s at that airport in the sim.
Regards

1 Like

If I flight with A310 I need ILS frequency of the destination airport in order to perform a correct approach

Not exactly to my opinion,

generally if Approach is set via FMC and via correct steps, freq is maybe set automatically with Approach activation as procedure sequence. I understand what you mean but try set all as are required as sequence and test it. Fly without charts is like fly without eyes.

Ok, but you’re going OT.

This is a simulation and in VFR MAP there is ILS section: in this section the frequencies are missing, so it is a bug and it is why I open this report.

What you wrote is correct but it’s not the problem here

2 Likes

Very sry,

to me is all ok with VFR map and ILS freq there as is on my screenshot as example:

If look at RED ident Icon of your expecetd airport, I don’t expect maybe ILS freq presented. I’ll check of course now.

Your red indication of LFMN point to some serious DB problem looks like, look at next my screenshot where all is ok:

So I expect you have 3-rd party scenery? If yes, thousands time repeated problems with no compatibility looks like.

1 Like

I don’t have any 3rd party addon, I’m on XBOX, stock simulator.

Basing on your screenshot there is a bug somewhere

1 Like

Yes as I said,

problems with stock data DB.

Maybe this bug report will be abandoned like all the others. Asobo approach.

Thanks for your help

Yes, no problem.

I expect other XBox user will confirm your actual data state with same bug.
I need report that I’m on PC.

Yes

I see the same issue at LICJ. No ILS frequency shown in VFR map but when I look it up on an external chart and program it into the A310 the ILS is working. Xbox series X

2 Likes

Yes (XBox Version)

Happens at many different airports.

1 Like

Bug reports are fed into the system. Whether or not the bugs are fixed or not is a different matter, but bug reports don’t just get abandoned. Some are not reproducible, others are very complex and others deemed low priority

Low priority like LOAD/SAVE completely broken after 3 years? Or search history in World Map?

The first is very very incredible, since '80s a game can be saved. The second is 3 minutes fixes, otherwise some developer must be burned

In the past I did several ILS landings there. ILS Freq. is shown on LittleNavMap.

Last I checked xbox didn’t have LittleNavMap.

Ok folks, take it easy. I’m asking someone on Staff side who’s on XBox to repro and see if we can get this passed up as a valid report.

1 Like

Yes, low priority like several thngs you and i think are high priority.

Asobo is developing a product for Microsoft. They choose which bugfixes and features are high priority according to criteria like how important they are for driving sales.

That’s why pointless (to me) stuff like Reno Races comes before vital stuff like force feedback or basic features like search history in the world map.