I'm impressed

I can understand the problems some may have with hardware and concurrent apps, so I can understand why the sim might not look perfect in all cases. However, I placed myself at a local airport, and just sat there watching a storm front move over the area. As I looked out my real window, I was impressed by how similar it looked outside.

29 Likes

I had this same moments many times.

2 Likes

Once in a few times live weather works well

2 Likes

It’s always nice to see that despite all the blemishes, some people still see the beautiful, fantastic sides of the simulator. :blush:

13 Likes

I’ve done a very similar thing a few times. Last time was at Anchorage, watching the storm approach over the airport, the rain start to hit the windshield then increase in density. I still find it pretty cool to see.

2 Likes

Have to agree! Sometimes it just works and makes me think and appreciate just how far flight simulation has come in a fairly short time. Sunrise over the Bodensee/Lake Constance Real and Virtual at the same time….

10 Likes

That looks awesome, my friend!

Happy flying!

1 Like

People have such high standards these days. The sim is very beautiful already, but most of us cant appreciate it as we are constantly pushing for more realism. I can understand that, as that is in our DNA.

2 Likes