I'm off the hook for now. until msfs sorts itself out

Hi everyone! I have decided now that I’m shelving this sim completely. When I first got it, it was working wonderfully, in harmony. Now, since the last update, lots of crashes and freezes! And yes I have done it all, system config, community folder remove, dialed down settings in sim etc etc, reinstall, still the same.
I upgraded my p3d to v5 and for the last two weeks thats all I have been flying, since I have done several long hauls with the jets, no problems! Even my xplane fully modded and lovely jets work smooth too! Had these sims for years.
I tred several mid to long hauls with the 747, 787, keeps crashing over and over again. Only the few a320, cj4 , and longitude in my opinion, flies well.
I have really had it for now with this. As a well experienced simmer, for 2 decades, I should have trusted my instinct and be patient, but alas, I got sucked in by the wow graphics, HYPE EXCESSIVE OVER MARKETED , VIDEOED and scenery, and as a result, buyer’s remorse.
Uk update? I’m not fussy about it either and I really don’t care. Until I see it runs well and getting the bugs fixed, then I’ll come back, after seeing the results of the next update working well.
Its a lovely sim, I’m not going to lie, but it has been a huge disappointment for me lately since the excessive crashups, I’m really sorry…
Right now, have done several flights on both of the xplane and p3d and I’m really enjoying them, going to invest on some more p3d scenery, my wife is getting the pmdg 777 / 737 for my upcoming birthday and I will be getting the others later.
Thank you so much for your time.

2 Likes

Enjoy your simulators.
Useless post for the MFS community.
You are boring.

5 Likes

yes, that is what I got from your post.

I wish you the best of luck.

1 Like

Well that’s my opinion…

1 Like

I totally understand…

Everyone to there own i guess…

Ill never ditch this sim hell i got a RTX 3080 and a Reverb G2 just for this…Last couple of days iv been having probs that most others are having with 3rd party airports…They will fix it tho

3 Likes

I hope!!:grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Dont get me wrong. I’m just fed up of the issues and all I want is a smooth simming experience, where I can just sit down, plan your flight, take your time , take off and not to worry about crashing enroute. My man thanks for your understanding, thank you very much!!

Hi @SamplingSeven10.

I am sorry to hear you have had a bad experience with the simulator. I hope MSFS meets your expectations when trying it next. Until then, enjoy your other sims.

Best of luck.

Closing this topic as we have multiple covering this general topic, and duplicate topics are prohibited under the Code of Conduct.

9 Likes

Closed: Duplicate Topic.