Impossible to have the tower

Hello
I am contacting you for this problem, I am at a controlled airport, but I only receive the traffic frequency, impossible to have anything else, I think I have removed something that prevents me from having the ground, the tower and approaching I attach a screen.
In advance thank you if you can solve my problem.

Welcome

Check that your assistance settings.

ATC a started as being very poor in MSFS, and six months plus later it is still poor.

Ignore it and fly

Thank Biggles1950

I know I can do without, but I really think I did something stupid which made the atc disappear, if there is a solution it would be perfect, I don’t want to reinstall msfs, otherwise too bad.

Do you have any mods (especially scenery for this airport) installed? If so, try without it.
Do you have the same issue on other towered airports?
What happens in the ATC menu if you manually dial in the tower frequency in COM1 (118.55)?

Hello Coppersens
unfortunately this happens on all airports with control towers, no matter how much I enter the frequency, nothing changes, on this screen, I display the LFPO frequency, but I stay on the traffic.

The correct frequency should be 118.55, not 118.70 for the tower.

But if it happens on all airports, I’m not sure what could be the cause.

frequency on second screen is for LFPO, 118.700 and not LFQQ, 118.550, I changed airport on purpose, sorry.
Maybe someone will have the solution, if not uninstall

:woozy_face:

1 Like

Hi,
same here, atc window does not show tower or atis, tuning the freqs manually makes nothing happen.

… and no single MOD active…

Hello PPL 72

Sorry for the delay for the answer, France, no unfortunately whatever the location, I always have the same window that appears, I can only do self-information like on a small airport, something strange too, I see on the window (com 1 not used !!) yet the radio is on, I’m on the atis frequency and nothing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.