Improve EHAM, Schiphol airport

Its allready a couple of years since the release of MSFS (premium) deluxe version, including the advertised airport Schiphol EHAM.
Since its release, I must admit its quality seemed sub par.
But we havent had any reference material at that time, so i was able to see trough the fancy details. Now with all the new worldupdates being released and ORBX having a big role in creating its content, I wonder if i would be possible to have another look at this wonderfull airport and add the interesting details (like the plane on the observation deck, the “firefly”, and the characteristic second control tower) which are missing. Also the terrain elevation seems of on several places and a refreshment of the tunnels and bridges would be amazing.

FlyTampa is said to be almost ready (seeing is believing). In the meantime, you can try the Noobricks mod and/or the SvenDuijff mod from Flightsim.to. However: The second one (Duijff) prevents AI traffic from taxi and TO.

1 Like

Exactly that, and we need to keep in mind, that we have X-boxers nowadays that dont have acces to flightsim.to

On the other hand, if you pay extra for some additional content a bit of quality would be nice as well.
I hoped with the Benelux update, that the airport would had a overhaul as well, but that was just wishfull thinking.
Hopefully, it will be adressed anyway because the quality of the WU airports are quite nice indeed.