In flight issues B787

After downloading SU5 and hopping in the 787 for a quick flight I noticed some in flight issues that I haven’t seen addressed here yet. Is anyone else having the issue of wind speed randomly changing direction and speed? Happened over 10 times during an hour flight for me. I would be cruising along and bam the plane skews to the side and the wind speed indicator went from 072/10 to 140/45. I also have had issues with the airplane not keeping speed up at higher altitudes. For instance as I was climbing past FL300 my airspeed was dropping to under 200kts. Tried turning off auto throttle and manually using my throttle but still couldn’t get an airspeed above 200. Had to cruise at FL250 to even keep an airspeed of 270kts. The frame rates have improved. But at what cost? I would take an occasional stutter compared to this. This is terrible and flying is a lot less fun after this update.

I am also having the same issues with pop in, blurry terrain at higher altitude and the trees and such look awful.

Specs
I9
32gb ram

1 Like

Hi there!
Welcome to the forum!

I’ve moved your topic into #community:general-discussion-feedback
The SDK section of the forum is for questions / discussion of the SDK

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.