In-game content in videos - T&Cs query

Hello there. First I apologise if this is in the wrong place. I figured that somewhere in Community Content would be best but both the groups that seem a better fit in that category aren’t accessible for me. And I hope this isn’t a much-trodden question but I have searched and can’t see a clear answer.

I wanted to see if anyone could clarify for me the conditions that govern the use of in-game footage for YouTube videos - particularly where those videos aren’t primarily about Flight Simulator. Although I can’t find it in the ‘Game Content Usage Rules’ I found (updated 2015), some searches, including AI results, have suggested that any videos produced using Flight Sim content must be ‘related to’ Flight Sim.

Which is fair enough. I don’t want to break the rules, so I wanted to clarify, if possible, what ‘related to’ would encompass. Obviously Let’s Plays and stuff like that where the primary point is the sim or the things you can do in it. But I’m not sure about edge cases: for example, if I wanted to do a sort of travel documentary-type video with the primary focus being the places I’m flying to, with some occasional commentary on the process of flying and the sim I’m using, would that count as ‘related to’ to the extent required?

Like I say, I can’t see this condition in that specific document but I think it’s out there somewhere. I get the impression that I couldn’t use Flight Sim to create a moving background for a video where I talk about politics, for example; but I’m foggier about the sort of ‘middle ground’ cases.

Anyone able to shine some light for me?

Thank you.