In-Game FBW A320 crashes the sim to desktop

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.
no
Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
no
Brief description of the issue:
loading flight with in-game FBW A320 Airbus and crashing immediately to desktop
Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
load FBW Leap select route, IFR, Crashes when clicking start
PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)
Window 10 pro 64
Thrustmaster Airbus SideStick & 2 Lever Quadrant
Ryzen 7 3700X
GIGABYTE RTX 3060 Ti 8 GB GAMING OC Pro
Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (DDR4-3200)
Gigabyte 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe
Gigabyte B550 AORUS ELITE
MSI Optix 3440 x 1440
Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Microsoft Store version
Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?
no

After loading flight/route with in-game FBW A320 Airbus then clicking start, the Sim is crashing immediately to desktop.
Load another Aircraft in and everything works fine?

Which version of the FBW? You need the dev version, not the one in the marketplace. (MS/Asobo removed that one as it’s broken since SU5.)
If dev, did you update it in the past few days?

EDIT: There was actually a CTD fix published about an hour ago. It’s available in the FBW installer (commit “a94e3c0” – though any version later than as of this post should include that change).

1 Like

Does that include CTD at payware airports as I can load up a flight at a stock airport but payware ones it CTD

Hi Candykatx

No, I only have one payware airport and I didn’t select it. I would like to add, I have uninstalled and re-installed the MS Asobo FBW A320 three times now as I had been using it for the last 2 months nearly with zero problems, but since SU5 it crashes the sim. ( will wait for Hot-fix V2.0 to see what it does)

P.S So I have just loaded the FBW Dev Version in the last 2 hours and flown KSFO to KSBA 200 mile journey with no problems at all, I think the AP dis-connected once but it could have been my fault?
I had Live players / Live Traffic / Live Weather all on
LOD 130, most settings Ultra.

All smooth no stutters, but sky does not look the same …

Sorry Aeluwas, I didn’t see your post.
Well thats good news, I have just been flying in the DEV version moments ago and it was really good.
May get MS/asobo A320 and give it ago later.
Thanks everyone for your help.

I have made a LEMD-GCXO Madrid Tenerife flight with the stable FBW A320, v. 0.6.2, and I’m doing great, when updating the fs2020 I removed it from the community folder, and installed it from the installer, and everything works for me and is perfect.