In the cockpit, the mouse function is disabled and cannot interact. It can only control the zoom of the field of view

Today, while taxiing on the AN225 ground, I got stuck and all the external devices, including the mouse and keyboard, were disabled. When pressing the ECS button can call out the UI interface, the mouse is still available. After returning to the game, all the external devices were still disabled. After exiting the flight, I entered the game again, and the external devices were available. However, In the cockpit, the mouse function is disabled and cannot interact. It can only control the zoom of the field of view. External function recovery. Removing all plugins, repairing or resetting the game has no effect. The button settings inside the mouse are all present. After resetting, the mouse function in the cockpit becomes invalid, unable to interact, and unable to control the field of view.

1 Like

Have you tried going into the Control Options and resetting the mouse to the default profile? I’ve had this happen a couple of times and that has fixed it for me.

Hello!

Your topic has been moved into the Community Support category.

The Bug Reporting category is for posting suspected or confirmed bugs that other users are able to reproduce. Using the template is required in order to provide valuable information, feedback, and replication steps to our test team.

If you are not sure if your issue is a bug or need further input from the community, please use the Community Support category. If the community can replicate your issue, first search the Bug Reporting category to see if there’s an existing topic. If it already exists, contribute to that report. Duplicate bug reports will be closed.

If you believe it is a new report, then create a new bug topic using the provided topic template.

Attempted, invalid, still available outside the cockpit. In the cockpit, the mouse function is disabled, unable to interact, unable to control the rotation of the field of view, only able to zoom in and out.

The problem has been resolved.

home cockpit mode

1 Like