In VR mode, all gauges are blurry

When in VR mode, sitting in the cockpit in normal position, under good lighting conditions,
I am not able to read any of the gauges. The text is too blurry. (and on small side)

If I right-click on mouse to zoom in, then everything is nice and sharp.
But that is kind of awkward to do all the time.

Is this normal, or should I be able to clearly read the gauges from the normal sitting position?
Is there anything I can do to improve the situation?

Outside view is great. Everything else inside the cockpit is nice and sharp too.
Also, in 2D text and everything is sharp and easy to read.

Other than this, I don’t have any issues with running MSFS2020.
Except maybe the cockpit is too small. It feels very cramped.

I have most settings set to ultimate. Overall performance is very good.

I have no add-ons installed.
I am not using developer mode.

System:
AMD 3900x
Gigabyte Aorus X570 Master
64 GB Memory
Nvidia RTX 2080 Founders Edition
Windows 10 Pro, 20H2, Build 19042.746
Oculus Quest 2
Oculus Link Cable (from Oculus)

Set the resolution up in TAA, to 100 and take a look. Should be clearer, it can go higher if your PC can do it.

You will need to play with the other settings, the clouds eat a lot of frame-rates… So I stay at Medium on my RTX 2080TI

You can try the suggestion above from Vonyelgler but for me a combination of other suggestions that I found in other topics on this forum worked much better to improve readability of gauges. It’ setting “Pixels per Display Pixel Override” to “2” and/or “Default Super Sampling” to “2.0” in the Oculus Tray Tool. Frankly, I don’t know if it is the same thing or there is a difference. Anyway. It became much better (though you will have to go down with other settings - the result will be much better anyway).

Oculus Debug tool:

Oculus Tray Tool
oculus-tray-tool

You can find more details on this forum. This where I found information about it.