Incomplete Main Menu

Periodically, after completing a flight, when I press “ESC”, then “end” to main menu, I do not get the complete menu. The only thing that loads is the aircraft in the hangar and 2 options at the bottom (“ESC” Quit to Desktop and “Tab” Read Support & Release Notes). Please see attached. The complete Main Menu doesn’t load the Top bar, or Discovery Flights, World Map, Marketplace, etc. I am wondering if this is a known issue.

I’ve had the same issue on my last flight.

1 Like

Thank you for confirming. I have had the same install since launch August 2020 and was concerned that it was starting to act up. This only started recently. :slight_smile:

Despite my search before opening this topic, I just came across the same issue that was opened January 19th, although initially for XBox:

UI Missing After Flight - Bug Reports & Wishlist / User Interface & Online Activities - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

It seems that this also affects the PC version. I guess we can merge the 2 posts or close this topic.

I think it is a good idea to close this and keep everything in the same thread (which is #bug-logged)
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/ui-missing-after-flight/570824/

fwiw I am also getting this problem since the last week or so on the current live build.
There are some reports that the issue is not occuring under SU12 (for those in the beta there)… so fingers crossed.

1 Like