Incorrect Aircraft positioning when launching at gate

At many airports if I launch the game at a gate the aircraft is often positioned incorrectly. The jetway is sometimes on the right side of the plane, sometimes slashing through the cockpit, or too far for the jetway to connect. The aircraft is often not aligned with the markings on the tarmac. This started happening in the update prior to update 5. I have had to learn which gates I can launch from to not go through the hassle of trying to reposition the aircraft. Am I the only one having this type of issue. I generally fly out of Nashville and this is a big issue at that airport.

Brief description of the issue:
aircraft out of stand position

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
For example in New Orleans (KMSY), if you want to start at Gate 16, the plane is so crooked that the ramp does not even reach the plane (the correct stand position can be seen on the ground) and if you re-park the plane properly , then nothing works (ramp, external power, catering, …).

In Paris CDG (LFPG) the same with for example Gate X3. The aircraft is so far forward that the ramp stands through the wings and docks after the rear door.

Around the world there are many such false positions

in New Orleans (KMSY):

Paris CDG (LFPG):

I’ve actually had this experience too.
As well as airport passing over the taxiway, planes on top of the buildings.
Game on xbox series s.