Indiafoxtecho M-346

Great! One of my wishlist. I hope I have time to buy it and test it this weekend.

Exact my Findings.

Available now on the marketplace

2 Likes

Xbox also

2 Likes

This plane is so good, running well on my series x

1 Like

Re: wierd creaking clicking sound…

Same here the first flight, it overwhelms the engine audio eventually. Second filght it was fine, didn’t have time for another flight, will try again today.

1 Like

I had a clicking sound issue too, and I found that in my case it was the left fuel FOV switch opening and closing intermittently by itself. Clicking on the switch guard shut it down for good and stopped the sound.
Happened becasue I tried to start the plane with Ctrl+E.

1 Like

Xbox marketplace version :shushing_face:

8 Likes

This aircraft gives me Ctd for some reason. Does anyone know how to engage nav autopilot ?

All I see is a bunch of big and skinny external fuel tanks. :wink:

1 Like

Bought this tonight. Quite the fun plane I must say.

I think it is to do with my start up procedure. I’ll work it out.

So apparently these are smoke winders and not missiles if that is the case why don’t all developers just add smoke winders to jets?

At least for the marketplace versions it would be a good idea. Since they are not technically the “W” word so it should be no issue to get approved.

1 Like

This plane seemed super glitchy on xbox. When you go to start at the fuel toggle switch goes haywire causing one engine not to start

Deleted… I posted to the wrong thread

How is it in VR?

Looks great in VR to me. Much better than their MB-339 for some reason. In the MB-339 I can’t seem to get rid of an odd shadow effect but in the M-346 there is no such issue for me.

the autopilot feature seams not to work.

• set an IFR Flight plan take off normal
  • level the plane at 4000 feet, 400 knots
  • set target altitude to 10000 feet
  • enable HNAV and ALT mode in autopilot (AP/FD button in Up Front Control Panel)
  • engage autopilot

expected result : plane automatically follows flight plan and climbs/maintains 10000 feet
result : plane immediately enters crazy spiral and crashes to the ground

Am I missing something, or is the autopilot non operationnal yet ?

I can’t check how exactly to do it right now, but you need to select the correct navigation source on one of the MFDs.