iniBuilds A300 Simbrief request error on MCDU

Just downloaded the A300 and trying to import Simbrief flight plan into the MCDU. Im can import it just fine into the tablet. But get “ERROR DOWNLOADING DATA” on the MCDU after clicking request. Im on XBox so I have no other way to import a flight plan. Did I possibly miss something?

3 Likes

I looked this same question up also my friend, being Inibuilds and similar to A310 I love I figured ACARS—-> Request Simbrief would work. I already linked my SB name and Navigraoh QR on EFB and everything imported there fine for me as well, but trying request on acars again keeps getting “request error”. I’ll keep trying things but stumped as of now, I too have Xbox Series X.

EDIT: I also tried supplanting my SB username w pilot ID number in EFB since I thought A310 used that, EFB would not import flight plan w that and FMC/mcdu unfort still didnt work either, just to save someone from suggesting that route.

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue. I don’t think we are doing anything wrong. It’s pretty straightforward

1 Like

Take some advice. Park it up and go get the PMDG 737-800

I have the pmdg. Flew the ever loving crap out of it. It’s my favorite plane by a mile, but I also wanted the 300 as well. Love the cargo.

Any luck getting it to work

1 Like

I have the same problem, i have imported flight plan into the tablet with the corret simbrief user but when i go to the FMC and click on request simbrief on ACARS page keep me ERROR DOWNLOADING DATA, someone can help me?

Only thing I can think of is that theres nowhere on the MCDU to put your ID like you do in the A310.

Can we report this issues to inibuilds team?

Way ahead of you buddy, fly ton of hours on thst and -600. BaE-146 family… just on xbox I’m limited and try and get any solid above average complexity aircraft i can- love AN-225 and A310 so thought although similar to a310 I’d try this.

But yea think it’s just minor programming snag they’ll fix in next patch- we mind as well report it in case they don’t know yet.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up guys. It’s useful just to know that others are having the same issue with downloading Simbrief in the a300-600.

I’ll wait and hope for a quick turnaround by Inibuilds and Microsoft.

1 Like

Aside from not able to import Simbrief. Im thouroughly enjoying it. Im getting some of the smoothest fps in the cockpit on Xbox Series X. And I like the option of doing routine maintenance from wear and tear on the aircraft. The sounds are great too

2 Likes

Nice to hear an Xbox PIREP, glad to hear it works and is fun too!

1 Like

Yep. Same here. My favourites include the Inibuilds a310, just flight bae146 and Vulcan.

I couldn’t resist the Inibuilds a300 and A2A Commanche yesterday.

I did use Simbrief for most of my a310 flights so am finding it annoying having to manually enter the flight plan in the FMC because of this bug.

Same with A300. I only realized last week that iniBuilds A300 was imminent and knew I was going to buy it cause I love the A310

I have the same problem, is there a fix?

Not as far as I know. You can manually add the flight plan within the FMC but downloading from Simbrief is not possible at the moment.

We’ll have to wait for a patch.

Thank you for responding!

anyone find out about a fix?

The A300 was updated on the Marketplace last week. Importing Simbrief now works

2 Likes