Inibuilds A320neo or LVFR A320ceo

Hello simmers, I was looking to get an a320 for msfs on my Xbox, but I’m trying to decide if I want the 320 from inibuilds or Lvfr. Which is better?

Thanks

LVFR is a payware, IniBuilds is coming for free with SU15

1 Like

LVFR’s is the ceo, whereas Ini’s is the neo. The ceo is far more versatile if you’re looking to replicate real-world flights (particularly in the US, where there are very few neo operators).

Whatever you decide, I would only consider the LVFR 320 if it were discounted. It’s decent but not study-level. I expect Ini’s neo will be on a par, if not slightly better. But it is going to be a freebie so you shouldn’t expect the same level of fidelity as their recently-released A300-600.

1 Like

Ok I think I will get Lvfr’s

One big advantage to LVFR’s 320 on Xbox is that you get around 90 liveries included. Ini’s 32N will probably come with a couple, but the rest will need to be purchased from Marketplace as they’re released.

But the Ini 320 is free so buying a few liveries will still be cheaper. It currently comes with 5 real world airline liveries and some fictional ones.

I imagine the likes of Bravoairspace will already be working on liveries, however they’re typically £4.19 - £4.99 per pack (6-14 liveries in each pack). LVFR’s liveries are of a similar quality.

As I said, it depends on your simming preferences. If you want to do real-world routes, the LVFR 320 is much more flexible.

Ok thanks, now I think I’ll get Lvfr 320 to do some Air Canada flights.