iniBuilds Airbus A300 for MSFS

Day one purchase!! Really love the A300

2 Likes

Very excited!

I hope it will be better optimized than their a310.
We have good comparison with PMDG and I don’t have high-end PC.
Cheers

1 Like

Super looking forward to this, and at the same time a little apprehensive. I’m still plagued by this issue, and since the A300 and A310 are very similar, it stands to reason the two codebases would have a lot in common too. What’s to say I won’t have the same issue? Thinking I might await some early reports before getting this one …

1 Like

I thought I’ll wait also, but so far in YouTube videos from known YouTubers the previews and reviews look very promising. I hope this is much better than the A310

Is this new a300 for both pc and Xbox?

1 Like

Pc gets the initial release and then release on Xbox. No date confirmed

2 Likes

Does this come with an app for remote FMS like the FBW A320 and the remote FMS’s for the PMDG 737 from AviaCDU? If not, hoping AviaCDU will be able to create one.

1 Like

Even though the sim is turned off this :
Please close the simulator before trying to install.

I agree,
With all the issues the A310 has I can’t see me buying anything from this developer.

4 Likes

Check Task Manager.

My sim now has an annoying habit of not fully shutting down when I exit normally through the menu. I end up having to kill the process through Task Manager.

3 Likes

What is the optimised texture resolution pack for installation in the ini manager?

Lower resolution for better performance, so you can choose your preference.

I’m very tempted not to buy this one.
Mainly because of the Mu2 and the way the A310 hasn’t been improved.

I’m also not impressed by the videos I’ve seen so far even if the streamers are trying hard to over-hype the product that makes me even more reluctant to buy it.

At the same time silently Flysimware has released the Learjet 35A and I bought that instantly as I know I will get updates and more updates and even more updates even when the product is already solid.

3 Likes

curious how the performance is on this aircraft? Systems depth appears to be pretty deep, really would love some feedback before buying this.

2 Likes

whats the Epic Mod Expansion that they promisse to release “late 2024”

that means that the current model is not at the study level stage?

It references to avionics update that UPS use.

3 Likes

Performance is sweet. Same as A310 for me. But I have a huge rig anyway.

I miss cabin lights in the passenger variant though

1 Like

On my system performance is even better then the A310