Insérer le DVD 1

Bonjour,
Comment lancer MFS2020 sans être obligé d’insérer le DVD1 ?
Merci.

1 Like

il suffit de copier tous les petits fichiers du dvd 1 sur une clé usb de petite capacité (il y a env 40Mo à recopier) puis de la laisser connectée au pc. Plus besoin du dvd après cette manip.

Merci beaucoup SuperBoot, ça fonctionne parfaitement.
Une autre question, si tu permets.
Ne pourrait-on pas directement copier le contenu du DVD 1 quelque part sur l’ordinateur, et si c’est possible, à quel endroit.
Merci encore pour ton aide.

According to the Code of Conduct, English is the official language in the forums. The one exception is allowing members to use their native language in the #multiplayer category.

Please take this into consideration as you continue to participate in the forums. Thank you.

Okay, I’m sorry I didn’t know this code. Kind regards

2 Likes

And you call this a community…it is just an english community…
I just want to help in english, french, spanish…

Hi there,
The idea behind an English-spoken rule, I believe, is so that everyone can participate in the forums equally. You’re free to help out! However we also need to ensure that what’s being said is appropriate – the community team members need to understand what’s being said. While many of the community team members speak various languages, we all stick to english so that we can understand one another.

I hope that clarifies the rule a bit more. Again, you’re free to type your native tongue within the #multiplayer category to find friends from within your region easier.

Here is what I wrote in french : il suffit de copier tous les petits fichiers du dvd 1 sur une clé usb de petite capacité (il y a env 40Mo à recopier) puis de la laisser connectée au pc. Plus besoin du dvd après cette manip
[/quote]

@jmrc, j’ai juste voulu t’aider et je suis à 2 doigts de me faire jeter de ce site. Donc, une clé usb ne coute rien. J’ai juste fait cette manip pour conserver mon dvd 1 original et pouvoir continuer à utiliser fs2020

Il y a plein de ports usb sur les pc et je n’ai pas cherché à recopier ces fichiers sur un autre disque dur
car je n’en vois pas l’utilité. Tu peux tenter des les copier ailleurs mais ce sera à tes risque et périls.
En ce qui me concerne et par expérience ; je dis toujours que le mieux est l’ennemi du bien. Je me
contente donc de cette solution.

The question of jmrc was : how to launch FS2020 without having to insert DVD1.
I had the answer so I wrote in french :
il suffit de copier tous les petits fichiers du dvd 1 sur une clé usb de petite capacité (il y a env 40Mo à recopier) puis de la laisser connectée au pc. Plus besoin du dvd après cette manip.
Same answer in english :
all you have to do is copy all the small files from DVD 1 onto a small capacity usb key (there is approx 40MB to copy) then leave it connected to the pc. No need for the DVD after this manipulation.

@SuperBoot957133 first of all, we really appreciate that you help out fellow members of the community. Please continue doing that! However, English is still the way to go in order to provide an unified language for all our users, and to enable us mods to do our work, as @Angernerve also stated in his messasge.

If other languages than English are used in categories other then the #multiplayer channels, we will be forced to close the topic as we cant ensure that the Code of Conduct is properly being followed by everyone.

If you do wish to converse in a language other than English, you can do so in private messaging. If you want, and its still needed, I can convert this topic for you and @jmrc6220 into a private conversation so you can continue the conversation where you left it. Please let me know if this would be useful.

I hope you understand.

Helas ça ne marche pas chez moi - en fait les petits fichiers en question ne font que 11.6 MO et ça ne donne rien de bon.
Merci si vous pouvez m aider

SUPER ! C’est bon !
J’ai réussi
merci beaucoup

Hi, french here also !

You can convert your DVD1 into a .iso image and let it on a virtual drive. (with Poweriso for example).
To minimize the space took on the hard drive, you can delete the data2.cab on the .iso file. You get a mini image of 12 Mo.